Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm Joining the Library Project Quilt Along!

Hands up who got new quilting books for Christmas?  Me me me!

My amazing mom gave me these two fabulous looking books.

Both of them are filled with totally amazing projects from people in the Modern Quilt blogging world, like HappyZombie, QuiltDad, FreshlyPieced, CluckCluckSew, SpottedStones, BettyCrockerAss, OneShabbyChick and sooooo many more.  

I also bought myself a book before Christmas....


I'm completely in LOVE with the quilts in this book.  IN LOVE.  

But I'm also guilty of buying quilt books and then almost never making anything out of them.  So I've decided to take the plunge and join the Library Project Quilt Along started by Adrienne over at Chezzetcook Modern Quilts.  


The challenge is to go through your library of quilt books, pick at least 4 projects, and make them over the next year.  There will be a monthly linky party on the 3rd Friday of every month on Adrienne's blog.

I'm not a very prolific quilter -- 4 projects is going to be a challenge for me!

Will you join me?

xo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment