Well, one turned into two, and so on, and I finished up 4 wonky blocks last night.
For these first 2, I used some teeny tiny left-over scraps from R's Hedgehog dress to provide a focus block for the centre.
These other two have a more flowery centre.
I'm pretty pleased with these. This "winging it" thing is pretty fun! Each block measures out at 12.5" square. They don't look perfectly square in the photos; I guess my camera was at a bit of an angle.
I've barely made a dent in my stash of scraps. I've been saving them up for the past 2-3 years, not really knowing why but now I'm so pleased that I did. I love these scrappy things! I'm trying to use a bit of black in each one to maybe provide a small amount of cohesion between them.